Wednesday, November 20, 2013

upcoming kickstarter project | a product made for artists

I married an entrepreneur enthusiast and I LOVE it because as an artist I have many ideas and he's helping me make them a reality. We brainstormed business ideas to launch on kickstarter all summer and have come up with several variants of ideas, but have always returned to one of the first ideas we came up with before our boy was born. The idea is going to be a really great tool for both beginner and advanced artists and I'm ecstatic about it. 

We've got our prototype's being made after we went through the testing and feedback phase with our pre-prototype, prototype's last month. My professors are on board, love the idea and have been helping us test in order to make this product a reality. We are hoping to launch by the end of this Month. Here's a little sneak peek at what we've been doing. Be sure to check back and keep up-to-date on my facebook page, or on instagram @mckwoolleyart for our launch date and upcoming giveaways.  








No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...