Tuesday, September 24, 2013

homework and a baby

The other day my friend Brittany and I went to the riverwoods to find some pretty things to paint for our class. Having to go outside to do homework can be quite the adventure taking a baby. Buddy-boy only lasts about an hour before getting tired and restless and despite that, it's hard to even accomplish anything because well... He's so dang snuggly... Ahem, I mean distracting. Can I use the excuse, "my baby ate my homework?" If I don't get it finished...Or rather, drooled all over it!













.....
....
...
..
.

Needless to say, I ended up taking a picture and painting from that instead... Shhh don't tell my teacher. ;) 



1 comment:

Unknown said...

That last photo of you two with Emerson smiling is SO CUTE! Seriously, I love you times infinity infinities. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...